Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week Ten / Day Two

Off day. Just got some level corrections done and tweaked some things. I fixed the tip text:



I also changed the gameplay border so that it matches the color of your ship, and created a new texture for the gameplay buttons that highlights the current opposite color:



Subtle changes, but every clue helps the player.

I also found a sound to play during the intro, when the studio name (I'm working on this) comes up. It's pretty cool, and everyone will get to see it when I put a video together soon showcasing development, that is once I've gotten music in. I'm still playing around with ideas (simple ones), and hopefully will have something decided upon soon.

The level building is extremely tedious, and without a true level editor basically lacks gratification. I can't wait to start coding again.

No comments:

Post a Comment